They Want to Love Me ....PYT Pretty Young Thangs!

A while back I wrote about being attracted to older men and how they are aging so well lately and how the "young" men are knocking down my door harder than ever. These young guys really are ambitious and don't give up. I think they have had the opportunity to sit back and learn from the mistakes of the older guys. They are taking in all of the things older women are complaining about and making sure they don't repeat what has been going on.  They are saying all of the right things and most importantly their actions are matching what they are spittin.

Recently, I've been communicating with this guy I met about 2 years ago via our alumni association. He's a really nice guy, he's handsome, and has a lot going for himself. He's like the total package but...... 10 years younger than me! I sometimes forget how old he is when we speak, but then something in my mind says "he's a younger, can this really work?" I am not one to play around with people's feelings so I make sure I keep it very platonic and don't lead him on in any kind of way. Speaking with my friend tonight she told me hey "he's single" I don't want to settle just because he is single, not saying he's not a good catch, but I remember myself at 24 and he has a lot more of life to live that I have already experienced, and in my head I would be holding him back.


UPDATE: From the Vintage or New post I made a while back, the guy that was SOOO Sexy from Miami well we still communicate, but let me tell you I can see why he is still single. That's because 1 he wants to be and 2 he is a pig, 3 he's an attention whore! He loves to get attention from women on Facebook, he's that person that will keep reposting the same picture that got a lot of likes so women can comment on it and the only people to write on his page are women and they are steadily flirting and chasing after him. He will hit me up here and there on Messenger, but that's it I no longer have a desire to pursue him and I'm actually not attracted to him anymore, but he probably would be good for a one night stand #JUDGENOT


FAST FORWARD.... I have been holding out on you all just because I didn't want to jinx anything, but there is a guy currently in the picture and I am going to leave it at that for now. I know I know this blog is to document my dating experiences, but this one I really want to keep to myself. All I can say is when you step back and let God work.... He knows how to show out. We are meeting for the first time this month while I am off and after that meeting I will go more into detail about this fella.

Comments