It's been a while, and I am so sorry about that, but hey life happens!! I left you all hanging with my Match.com connect Jay. Well, as you can see I am still on here so that situation is dead and gone, I mean embalmed, funeral held, cremated, and buried. Things were great until we met in person. He was eager to meet me and kept calling while I was driving up. I got there Thursday and I didn't see him until Saturday because my business comes first. Let me say, the days leading up to my visit there were some red flags that were being flown, but smitten me didn't see them until the Sunday I was up there. So we meet on that Saturday we had lunch, and things went pretty well conversation flowed like they did when we spoke on the phone and when you don't have an awkward moment when first meeting is a pretty good sign. We talked and texted all day Saturday, and were suppose to meet up that evening after both of our events but that didn't happen. He texted me Sunday morning saying he had a very late night and needed to get himself together and he'd hit me back up. Wish I could tell you what happened after that, but he never hit me back. Whomp Whomp Whomp! Let's just stay I am happy that my visit wasn't just to come meet him, cause my feelings really would have been hurt. I'm not gonna lie I did question what happened was he not attracted to me when he saw me in person or what? I guess he was too much a child to say hey "I don't think this will work out" I can definitely respect that, but to fall off you were automatically labeled a coward in my book. It took me about a week to brush the feelings off and move on.
I must admit though I did find myself communicating with my ex during this down time. When I realized that I was like hey get it together you are ok being single you don't need a man. I don't need a man but dammit I like companionship. During this time we started communicating again I went over his house to chill and just hang, and yes we did just CHILL nothing more. Believe it or not that visit made it very clear to me that I was NO longer attracted to him and even questioned my attraction to him in the first place, was I desperate to be in a relationship that I looked over some things I was questioning.
On the bright side my Match subscription was not up yet so I unhid my profile and put myself back out there. I did start going out more to try to see if I could meet someone the old fashion way, but that didn't bring me any luck as expected.

Comments
Post a Comment